A wedding website is a personal website created to aid the planning of a wedding and to communicate the wedding information and details with guests. It can also be used to collect the guests RSVP's online.
The website can include information on the couple, venue/location, time, dress code, photos, gift registry and more. A Wedding Deets site can also send out digital Save the Dates and/or invitations which link back to your personal wedding website. Otherwise a link to your wedding website can be added to the printed invitations for guests to find it online.
Benefits of a wedding website:
- Venue details with location and directions.
- Share accommodation suggestions for guests that are traveling or if you are having a wedding away.
- Easy RSVP management, all RSVP's can be collected through the website with dietary requirements and other custom questions.
- Environmentally friendly, keeping it all digital is kinder on the environment and will save you money. Even using a wedding website in conjunction with printed invitations can help. By adding a link to your wedding website you can reduce the amount of printed items (RSVP cards, maps etc).
- Introducing the couple, some guests may only know one family in the wedding, others might be plus ones. A wedding website is a lovely way to share photos and your story.
- Communicate with guests online with questions, additional info and to get excited!