Add details and link for gift registries
- When viewing your website select the Gift Registry page from the menu.
- To edit the text or image, hover over the content you want to edit and click once. You can then edit that section and select SAVE to save your updates.
- You can list more than one gift registry if you plan on having multiple options. To remove an item click the red X near the top right of the item. To add a new one select + Add New underneath the existing items.
- To edit an item hover over the item you want to edit and click once. You can type in a title for the registry, provide instructions or details and a link. Click SAVE to save your updates for each one you edit.
- Don’t have a gift registry? You can still use this page to tell your guests about a wishing well at your wedding or simply write them a message if you prefer not to have a registry. Just use the text and image at the top of the page and remove the registry links at the bottom.
- Some registries have online logins, or couple codes. Others may only be available in-store. Use the details section underneath the registry name to provide guests with the information they need to access your registry.
Fantastic, your Gift Registry page is now complete. If you’re having a wedding away or even have only a few guests travelling, why not provide some Accommodation suggestions for your wedding location.